28 Jun 2008

Hello

Hey Friends,

Finally, I am fulfilling one of my long standing ambitions to begin blogging. There had to be a special effort to get it done, but, finally, I have arrived :)
Hopefully, I will be able to give more time to write and develop my writing skills which have taken a back seat over the past few years.
I intend to begin with writing on my favorite topics --current affairs for those who don't know it. ...no...no ....no, not affairs of film stars, but news and views that matter.
So, get ready to see me in action more often.
Cheers,
Glenn.

3 comments:

joie de vivre said...

hi glenn
nice to read ur blog..
really helpful to update n undersatnd perspectives

joie de vivre said...

* understand

Unknown said...

Nice. Immidiately came to my mind that i can have one too. purely for commercial reasons. Gerson